Thursday, January 28, 2010


Thursday, January 28th
"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;" Psalm 63:1
January 1st of this year, I began reading my Bible through again, for the third time. We can go to church, and gain what we gain from the teaching, singing and preaching. But, I have discovered, there is simply no substitute for what is gained from a daily one on one personal time withthe Lord.
With some prayer and reading of the Word, you will be amazed at the treasures God has in store for you, if you, "will seek him". (I took this picture years ago when I went for an early morning walk down my country road) Right now at 6a.m.,(early)while the house is quiet, is a good time for me.
I encourage you, if you haven't already, find a time that works for you.

In Christ,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment