Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Proverbs Lady, Day 15

Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Strength and honour [are] her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come".
Proverbs 31:25

The honor in her soul and the strength in her body give her assurance as she faces and unknown future. Her mental attitude, coupled with her emotional stability, equips her for whatever unseen events may come into her life. Rather than dreading what may happen in time to come, she looks ahead in time with joy and rejoicing. Making good use of today prepares her for the challenge of
tomorrow. "Walking in Wisdom" Dr. Raymond Barber

Out of this whole 31 chapter, this is my most challenging verse. I will rejoice in the day I am able to claim this verse true for me. As far as I'm concerned, this verse revolves a lot around us ladies being secure or not. Ladies if you are one who may find this challenging also, I encourage you to take it to the Lord. This is what I did. It is what I had to do. I praise the Lord He is slowly performing a miracle in my life in this area.


JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION
As of now, our computer has been attacked by a virus. When we use it, we are struggling. If we
should be gone for a while, it is because we are having repairs done necessary in being able to
use our computer. We thank you for visiting our blog and ask that you please be patient due to our problems. Thanks so much. May God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment