Monday, March 1, 2010

CONGRADULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!!!!! IT'S AN "EGG"?


Monday, March 1st, 2010

For those who know from earlier post, "we have chickens"! What you didn't know, not that anybody cared, was I was very anxious for us to find the first egg one of our hens might lay.
Here it is! I found it about 4:15 this evening under a tree, in the pen, in some dead leaves. I was soooooo excited.
I was almost as excited as I have been over the last 19 yrs of my life, each time Joseph and I received the news of a new expected baby. For most of you who know me, you know this means I was thrilled. I know, it's just an egg. What can I say, so far I am liking our progress with our country/farm life vision. Now about our future gardening, goats, and cows. After much prayer and then more prayer, only time will tell. More on this in a coming post.

In Christ,
Stephanie

1 comment: