Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Pictures At The SIS Meeting
















I go to church with some sweet Christian ladies and I'm proud, thankful and blessed, to have them in my life.

Here I am with Mrs. Peggy Watson(we are sitting at a table)- She is a dear lady who has been a dear friend and fan, since my family walked in the doors of the church. Her husband bro. Bill, only a few months ago found out he had cancer. Our church sent up many prayers for Him and Mrs. Peggy. Surgery was performed on him and still more prayers were sent up. In our Wednesday night service, March 10th, he was able to announce God had touched him and he is cancer free. Our church is still rejoicing and giving praise to God for this. God does answer prayers. He never ceases to prove this time and time again, at least among our church family.

Next, I am with Miss Mary Beth Musgrove- She is and has been a very special dear friend for
about the last six years of our attending this church. There is soooo much I could tell about our
friendship, but I will keep it brief. Her mom,Mrs. Gertrude Ashmore, also an older sister to Mrs. Peggy, was a very dear friend and fan, and I of her, and our families. Mrs. Gertrude went to Heaven almost a year ago, leaving behind five daughters. Mrs. Margaret, our speaker for the night, was/is her 4th born, and Marybeth was her 5th. Since losing my own grandmother 12 yrs. ago( she had 13 children herself of whom my mother was the baby girl), I had come to love Mrs. Gert as a grandmother. She and my grandmother shared much in common, especially their love for the Lord and their children. With my having five children of whom I adored also, this is where we had our common bond. With both held much honor and respect for each other on each Mother's Day we celebrated.

1 comment: