Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On The Job Again !

Tuesday, March 15, 2010

Joseph was working at a breaker box, in the back of "Son's", trying to remove remove an old alarm box (it is the green box almost in the middle of the pic) . I can't help but laugh when I see this picture. I asked him if I could take this picture. He said sure. He didn't know I meant right then. Sooooooooo, I snapped the picture and at the same time, he just happened to stick the screw driver(he's holding it in his right hand) into the breaker box to remove the cable that was connecting the two boxes. In the next second or two, the camera flashed and he didn't know the flash was from the camera. He thought the worst was about to happen. It startled him to say the least. He didn't think it was funny for a second. I did apologize for slight fright.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! i'm doing my best Brother Huey imatation.
    Give me some slack!

    ReplyDelete