Monday, March 1, 2010


Monday, March 1st, 2010

This is one of many pictures I have been anxious to share. It is a real meadow located in Bakersville, California. Spring begins this month, and this picture makes me think of Spring.

For those who keep up with our blog, as you know, with our blog we are encouraging our readers to pray, pray, pray.
God has given us, as His children
a powerful tool called prayer for asking and receiving and we are encouraging those who will to use it to achieve better homes, better families, and a better America, and that is putting it mildly.
My point with this is, I chose at the beginning of this week, to practice what I preach, and I begin asking God for some things. I was going to make a list, and mark them off as they were answered, but within the next 24 hrs, before I could start my list, God answered some, and two
were considered miracles. God is so good.
I have now made a list of some other items in need of prayer. I do enjoy marking them off as God answers them. I hope we all are in a regular routine of talking with God and making your request known to Him. As His children He wants us to come to Him with our worries, problems, and request. He loves us and is anxious to pour His blessings on those who seek Him.
Just a reminder: We need to be careful to thank the Lord for our answered prayers and to give Him praise for each one.
If anyone would like to share any answered prayers, we would love to hear from you.

In Christ,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment