Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Rare Occasion



It is rare that we are able to get the whole family together at a time that also good for family pictures. Here we are, the whole family. Have we been blessed with a beautiful family or what?
Okay, so I'm a little prejudice and very proud. Thanks mom for your help with these over due pictures.

If you look close enough, you will notice not everybody has the perfect smile or is even looking at the camera the way they should, when they should. I have been taking pictures for sometime now. How well I have learned it is next to impossible to get seven people looking at the camera like they should, when they should, all at the same time. I say God bless professional photographers who
are successful at taking good family portraits.

1 comment:

  1. I think your pictures turned out real good!
    keep up the good work ,family pictures are always a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete