Friday, April 2, 2010

Some Signs of Spring










Friday, April 2nd, 2010

I don't have many flowering trees or bushes on our five acres, but, I do have what few I have. I got out yesterday and made these pictures. One is my Yellow Bell. The other is my plum tree. You will have to click on the picture to see the beautiful blooms on it. And then there is
what appears to be just a simple bare tree against the blue sky. This tree is in our back yard not too far from our house.I was sitting on our back deck. I looked up and saw a Cardinal sitting in this tree. It was a red bird sitting in a bare tree(right now it is just a white grayish color) against a blue sky. I thought it made for a pretty picture. I know these pictures are really a little early for some really beautiful blooms, but I guess I was just too impatient to wait. I'm sure someone can agree. I know I also lack the knowledge of how to get the most potential from my camera.
And I could use some photography lessons. Maybe one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment